Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Coronavirus Update (07/01/2020):
Hello to each of you!
Our office is currently open for all dental treatment.
We will continue to follow the strictest level of infection control guidelines and all national and state leadership recommendations as we navigate reopening our practice. We take the safety of our patients and staff extremely seriously and have implemented many new policies including:
- Limiting the number of patients in the office and spreading out scheduled appointments appropriately
- Screening all patients before arrival for flu-like symptoms or suspected contact with COVID-19
- Temperature check and hand sanitizer for any patient entering the office
- Appropriate personal protective equipment for our staff including face shields, N-95 respirators, gowns, and scrub caps
- Twice daily temperature checks for staff
Please continue to be very diligent with your oral hygiene at home during this time where your non-urgent dental cleaning may postponed. Good dental hygiene is more important than ever!
We will continue to reach out to all scheduled patients to either confirm or reschedule their appointments when the time is appropriate. Stay safe and please don’t hesitate to call if there is anything we can do for you!
Dr Kevin Upton DDS
Dr Nick Baker DDS
We are so glad you found us!
At Kevin C. Upton, DDS we strive to treat our patients like family while providing quality, conservative, dental care. When you visit our dental office you will find a calm, caring environment where we truly have your best interests at heart.
We utilize the latest modern dental technology to preserve natural tooth structure and avoid unnecessary or aggressive treatment. We provide a comprehensive array of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving their specific dental goals and helping them maintain long term oral health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Veneers and Crowns
• Dentures, Partial Dentures, and Extractions
• Dental Implant Restorations
• Cosmetic Dentistry and Tooth Whitening
• Dental Emergency Services
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments, see payment options, read frequently asked questions, download patient forms, and more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: